Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Sponsor

Free Domains Hosting at .co.nr

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 20 on Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:59 am

About Haven Points

Redsaph
    Redsaph
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male Number of posts : 69
    Registration date : 2008-06-26

About Haven Points Empty About Haven Points

Post by Redsaph Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:28 am

• What are Haven Points?

Well, they are points that are used to the whole Haven Island Interactive that are redeemable on Circle Sphere GraphiX, The Zwinky Gag and Island Of Penguins. With Haven Points, you can get a username change, rank names which are available at the Forum Shop, you can buy items that members sell, you can also participate at auctions at Auctazone. You can also buy wallpapers and content from The Zwinky Gag, request for an avatar, wallpaper or pictures from Circle Sphere GraphiX, and for buying Island Of Penguins items and online purchasing for the MMN edition. And in the mere future -- for an edit of a song with BassBeats.

• I have an Island Of Penguins MMN account. How do I use the Haven Points?

You go to the Island Of Penguins category and click on the Notebook Gaming. There is a forum called Island Shop for the game. Please remember that 10 Haven Points are equivalent to 1 Island Coin. You can also access your Island Coins account through the forum there called Island Bank. You can also deposit your money there. Moderators SHALL NOT edit the post or else, they will lose their moderator privileges and will be banned by I.P. and E-Mail. And if you have more money in Haven Island than the game, you can buy until you spent all your money on it. If you don't have any Haven Points anymore, you can still use the Island Coins from your account and it will be updated everyday.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:53 pm